EXACTLY
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
EXACTLY
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Amen. have you checked out the link on the non sports forum under "still love those guns, virginia"? Some fool up in new york is suggesting that ne one with a gun is a cold blooded killer... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] some friends and i replied to him quite....coldly...
for goodness sakes, this does not need to be turned into that debate
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Did anyone else notice when CNN was interviewing the two guys that were the roommates of the @#$#^%%^$^ monster that one of them was wearing a Emory & Henry ball cap. I think his name was Andy. Just wondreing if he was from around here. I just thought it was kind of interesting.
Call it like you see it
YOU ARE SO RIGHT. I HAVE NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF A HOKIE, ALWAYS BEEN A VOL NUT, BUT I WILL FOREVER BE A HOKIE ALSO.
Andy was the other guy. I had several classes with him when I was at Tech.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]I think you are right! America has a new team. Va tech Americas team! Who can not pull for them this year? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Bookmarks